Thursday, January 12, 2006

Change is in the wind

Thanks for reading! (cue crickets) I know it's been a while since I've posted, but I've been busy.

What!?! You ask. How could anything take me away from this blog, which I snatched from the jaws of death and raised from a cub as if it was my own? What in the world, besides the last fitful slumber of my mortal coil, could prevent me posting the details of who said what at the mall last night, and how much Stacy likes Johnny but Johnny likes Steve? Why would I allow anything to come between me and my beloved, adoring fan(s)?

Because any day now, the greatest masterpiece of my life will arrive:



I'm going to start blogging again on a regular basis, because I don't want to forget a single detail of how I act, how I feel, what I think, and just how much scotch I can consume between midnight feedings. I may start blogging a bit more about my family, and my daughter, but rest assured, it will still be fucked up and funny. I'm still the same KOTWF.

I'm here for you, baby.

No comments: