Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Busybusybusy

Today was an honorary Monday here at work. In other words, I've been running my ass off all day long and haven't had the few minutes of dick-off time necessary to post. That being said, I still don't have the few minutes of dick-off time necessary to post. I'm actually writing this feeble excuse before running off to a meeting with my boss where I will spout off more feeble excuses. Then I will get home to The Blondage late and launch into a veritable fury of feeble excuses before pouring myself a Scotch and making a few silent feeble excuses about why I can't go three minutes without drinking. I mean, when I soft-boil an egg, I think things like, "Men drink while they cook," or "Eggs and Beck's Dark go well together," or "Come on, it's breakfast!"

Seriously though, I gotta go, so I'll leave you with this:

In the immortal words of Socrates, "I drank what?"
--Real Genius

No comments: