Friday, August 01, 2003

Fan Mail!

The KOTWF receives a fan letter from a reader who shall remain nameless, unless, of course, she doesn't want to. Or something.

----- Original Message -----
From: One of Your 3 Readers
To: KOTWF
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 12:46 PM
Subject: A Dios Mio!

Dear Sir,

Your website is wonderful, wicked and scary in ways I dare not express. Please continue to "keep on, keepin' on" for the sake of readers such as myself.

All the best, etc. etc.

-T
"Putting the ass in classy."

----- Original Message -----
From: KOTWF
To: T
Sent: Friday, August 1, 2003 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: A Dios Mio!

My Dear T,*

Upon receiving your e-mail, I was lost in a sea of emotion.

First, allow me to say that your all-but-too kind sentiments are greatly appreciated. Knowing that I have brought amusement and delight to your life will take away some of the constant pain I feel from the parasites, and, when it finally happens that I shuffle off this mortal coil, I will pass easily, because I will live on through the joy that I have brought you.

Second, I wanted to say gobbledygook. I don't know why, I just like that word.

Third, receiving this e-mail, this...fan mail...has actually made me think about putting down the gun and coming out with my hands up. Not only have you given me a new lease on life, but you have saved the lives of dozens of hostages.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, "Thanks."

Yours,
KOTWF

* This e-mail may not actually contain a word of truth.**

**Except for the "Thanks" part. Really, thanks.

No comments: