Wednesday, July 09, 2003

The Bondage Blondage

One year ago today, I decided it was time to settle down. I stood in the darkest corner of the Town House Bar, drinking a pitcher of Killian's Irish Red and gazing lustily at the miles of exposed flesh undulating before my lecherous eyes. When I found my target, I swooped in like an avenging demon and began buying her drinks.

As soon as she had passed out, I took her back to my evil lair where I chained her in the deepest rat-infested dungeon I have. There, I fed her on a diet of rancid meat and stale bread and I gave her a glass of water every second Sunday. Once her will was broken, I began my campaign of twice daily injections of heroin until she had built up an unshakeable addiction.

She is now dependent on the heroin that I supply, and is too weak from malnutrition to run even if she wanted to. It's time to celebrate our new life together. It's time for the chains to come off!

Happy anniversary, Blondage!

No comments: