Thursday, July 03, 2003

Randomest Thought So Far Today

If mad scientists were to strap me down and perform sinister experiments on me that resulted in me not liking cars, guns, and James Bond, and instead made me like the show Rent and be capable of matching my pants to my shirt, then they blowtorched my horn-dog, womanizing libido and made me want to do things like stay awake after sex or not kiss on the first date, and they finished it up by giving me the ability to dance to anything other than The Macarana, I guess what I'm trying to say is if I somehow became homosexual (not that there is anything wrong with that because I have quite a few gay friends who are absolutely wonderful people and I love them dearly just not like that, nudge nudge, because it's not for me but they can do whatever they want because it's their life) then would I have to change the name of my Blog to "The Queen of the Wilde* Frontier?**

*This link is in case you don't get the pun. Moron.

** This exceptionally long sentence brought to you by The US Space & Rocket Center: "Space Camp: 101 Ways To Make Yourself Vomit!" in conjunction with Knox Gelatin: "We Were Making Jigglers Before Jigglers Were Cool!"

No comments: