Monday, July 21, 2003

Here we go again

Well, Faithful Reader, it looks like another busy week of marauding with the horde. I'll update as often as I can (hopefully daily, as the Scottish/Conglerian crew of the HMS MacMacMac has been instructed to install an internet connection before they pick me up again). If I am killed while at large in the cosmos, then you can amuse yourselves with this link:

The Strawsburg

The Strawsburg and I have been friends for, like, ever. In fact, it was with The Strawsburg that I discovered the interesting fact that weekends actually start on Wednesday at 10:00pm and last until Sunday. It was also with The Strawsburg that I realized just how difficult it is to talk after consuming 1.75 litres of Gin at one sitting. Ah good times.

Anyway, read his blog, laugh, cry, just don't blame me.

No comments: