Friday, June 13, 2003

An Email From The Blondage

From: The Blondage
To: KOTWF
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 4:47 PM
Subject: Why?

Why don't you write about me anymore on your site? I WANT TO BE FAMOUS! If you don't start writing about me again I will be forced to dismember you.
Your loving girlfriend,
Your Blondage

----Original Message----
From: KOTWF
To: The Blondage
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 4:56 PM
Subject: RE: Why?

If you continue to threaten me, then I may begin writing about you much more often, and much more candidly, than you would like. I may even tell people about the noodle incident. Always remember this:

The pen IS mightier than the dismembering knife blade.

KOTWF

P.S. Of course, if you did dismember me, then I would be ready whenever people at work tell me to go fuck myself.

No comments: